- This is a Legal site created for rendering Legal Assistance especially to the establishments/employers/employees covered under the provisions of EMPLOYEE’S PROVIDENT FUND AND MISC. PROVISIONS ACT 1952.
- This has been created by a well experienced Retired REGIONAL PROVIDENT FUND COMMISSIONER, GRADE-I officer namely Advocate Dr. A.K.CHANDOK, who has long 35 years administrative experience out of which he has put in about 18 years in EMPLOYEE’S PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION as (1) Asstt. Provident FUND Commissioner from 1988 to 1992 at Jaipur,(2) as Regional Provident Fund Commissioner Grade II from 1992 to 1999 at Ahmedabad, Shimla, Ludhiana and (3) as Regional Provident Fund Commissioner , Grade-I at Ahmedabad, Jaipur and Delhi.
- He had worked in the field of Enforcement (compliance), Recovery, Legal, Finance and accounts beside Administration in EPFO. A. K. Chandok being aware of field problems faced by employers as well as employees , is now devoted to help all those who are in dire need of consultancy/ advice on nominal charges in the matters related to EPF and has so far provided the consultancy relating to Coverage, /allotment of code number,
- Grant of exemption from EPF Scheme ,Determination of dues/damages, and recovery , Grant of Installment facilities, Getting of employee’s individual account number and release of P.F dues, Release of Wages/salary etc. etc. beside taking up cases of Appeal In the EPF APPELLATE TRIBUNAL AT DELHI and WRIT in the competent Hon’ble High Court.
- Besides above, consultancy is also provided in the fields of other Labour Laws such as ESI, Industrial labour matters and if required,taking the cases into the appropriate court of law.
- Further, cases related to Consumer courts are also undertaken after proper advice and notices to concerned party. Again, having 35 years Administrative experience, matters relating to Service area are also taken in the Central Administrative Tribunal Chandigarh.
- Matters relating to claims in the Railway Claims Tribunal at Chandigarh are also undertaken.
We provide Legal assistance to our clients (establishments/employers/employees etc.) .
These services are broadly categorized into these key functional areas:-
Matters Related To Employees Provident Fund Act 1952
Matters Related To Employee’s State Insurance Act 1948
Matters Related To Service
Matters Related To Consumer Courts
Matters Related To Labour Courts
Matters Related To Matters Railway Claims Tribunal.